- Product: RRS mesotherapy is a method which uses needles to insert natural extracts, homeopathic agents, minerals and vitamins into the skin.
- Treatment Length: 1 hour
- Possible Side Effects: You will have some stinging, redness and some swelling. This will settle within 24-48 hours.
- Downtime: May have 2 weeks of bruising.
- Duration of Results: 1 every 4 weeks for 4 to 6 months then yearly maintenance.
RRS Mesotherapy at skinInspire Clinic. It is a prescription-only treatment designed to improve skin quality on face, chest and hands by plumping and lifting the skin and boosting collagen. It is also used to treat pigmentation, dark circles and fine lines under the eyes which can enhance your other treatments.
Your skin is the biggest organ in the body. It needs hydration and nutrition to ensure it is healthy and fit for use. mesotherapy is a treatment that can ensure our skin gets the nutrition it needs.
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a method which uses needles to insert natural extracts, homeopathic agents, pharmaceuticals, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins into the skin, where they are the most effective. The therapy is very individual and the products used depend on the state on the skin. Those products stimulate the fibroblasts into production of collagen, elastin and extracellular matter, and protect the cells from damage caused by free radicals.
What is RRS mesotherapy?
RRS Technology is a new biorevitalizing procedure delivering nutrition
directly into the skin using mesotherapy techniques. Each product contains
between 20-72 active biorevitalization substances. RRS are very effective and
safe (CE Class III) injection products.
Following an initial skin assessment where your needs and concerns are addressed a combination of the 14 available RRS product formulations are combined for your personal treatment and they are then delivered to the superficial skin layers through a very efficient mesotherapy device called the pistor Eliance gun.
Products activate on injection. delivering the optimal concentration of active ingredients selected to achieve the maximum level of improvement to the healthy function cells.
RRS mesotherapy cocktails are intended for the treatment of the following skin conditions:
- wrinkles on the face and around the eyes
- loose skin
- smoker’s skin
- tired, dull skin
- stretch marks
- hair loss
- changes in pigmentation
What treatments are available?
- Hydration with hyaluronic acid serum Hyalift
- Tightening through Silisorg and HA tensor lift
- Mild skin relaxation with HA skin relax (containing BoNta 568 a very low potency plant based botulinum)
- Vitamins, co-enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids and trace elements within HA Injectable and Hyalift 75 pro active.
- Collagen and elation boosters via Silisorg RRS products.
RRS Mesotherapy also has the following specialist treatments for specific areas and concerns:
- HA eye for the eyes
- HA whitening pigmentation
- XL hair for hair restoration
- HA strimatrix Stretch mark treatment
- HA cellutrix Cellulite treatment
How many treatments are needed?
Single treatments do not give lasting results.
We recommend a course of 4 or 6 treatments, 1 to 2 weeks apart depending on the areas treated. The treatment results can last from 12 to 18 months However to maintain the results the course may need repeating 1-3 times per year.
Can RRS Mesotherapy be combined with other treatments?
Treatment can be combined in a program with other injectable and skin treatments.
For example botulinum toxin treatment should take place 2 weeks prior to your RRS course. Dermal fillers can be used simultaneously at any of your 6 RRS treatments. RRS can be used immediately before a skin peel or laser treatment.
What are the side effects from RRS Mesotherapy?
We recommend you have some time to recover after your Mesotherapy treatment.
You will experience some stinging, redness and superficial swelling, which will settle within 24-48 hours.
Sometimes you may bruise.
Although rare, other possible side effects include the appearance of some small needle marks which will also resolve within a few days. Infection is very, very rare.
Treatment around the eye area may take longer to settle – possibly 5-7 days.
What are the contraindications for RRS Mesotherapy?
Not recommended in pregnant and breastfeeding women.