- Product: Stimulates your collagen and elastin, attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin giving you a youthful and radiant glow.
- Treatment Length: 30-60 Minutes
- Possible Side Effects: Mild bruising, swelling and possible allergic reaction.
- Downtime: May see small bumps like a bee sting, easy to cover and can take up to 24 hours to settle.
- Duration of Results: Will see improvements after 4 weeks of first treatment for optimum results it’s normally 8-12 weeks after the first treatment.
What Is Profhilo?
- The first of its kind, Profhilo® is a revolutionary ‘beneath the skin’ hyaluronic acid moisturising treatment, made with the patented NAHYCO® technology. This results in a unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into skin, Profhilo stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore firmness of the skin.
- One of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid on the market, Profhilo not only boosts and hydrates the skin, but also remodels ageing and sagging tissue. The most common areas of treatment include the face and neck and can also be used for the décolletage, hands, arms, knees and abdomen area where it would effectively treat skin laxity. The treatment is suitable for men and women as well as offering skin benefits for patients of all ages.
How Does Profhilo Work?
Ultra-pure hyaluronic acid is precisely injected into the area being treated. Unlike wrinkle reducing and dermal filler treatments, Profhilo stimulates collagen and elastin, attracting water in the deeper layers of the skin.
As a stabilised product, the activity on dermal cells will last longer than that of a non-stabilised gel. During this time the stimulation of four different types of collagen and elastin takes place by slow release of hyaluronic acid.
The stimulation results in significant tissue improvement. Therefore we cannot say that Profhilo is a skin booster as it also has a significant tightening / lifting effect on the tissue.
It is hyaluronic acid at its best
Developed with IBSA’s patented NAHYCO® technology, PROFHILO® contains one of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acid and delivers a prolonged efficacy without the addition of cross-linking chemical agents.
It is quality and safety by design
ULTRAPURE hyaluronic acid in compliance with European and FDA standards.
It is biocompatible
Integrates into the tissue where it restores the level of hyaluronic acid naturally found in the skin.
It is effective
Clinical data confirm improvements in skin texture, elasticity and hydration with an immediate tightening effect.
It is non-invasive
A Specially developed injection technique reduces pain, downtime and the number of treatment sessions, making it the perfect lunch-time procedure.